[argyllcms] Re: Display graphics card update

  • From: adam k <aak1946@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 09:58:56 -0400

Hi,
Now that I lowered overclocking to 4.2 background and other images display
OK, but I think that I'll re-check and possibly exchange my card.
Thank you!

Sent from iPhone 4

On Jul 15, 2011, at 9:40 AM, Nikolay Pokhilchenko <nikolay_po@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

Adam, You've wrote:

...Also, images with a solid color background show white dots in solid color
area.

If the white dots are on true solid background (when color picker in
Photoshop shows the same RGB numbers in any point of background, even on
white dots), it lkely can be a hardware glitch or mailfunction. Try to run
Your hardware at normal frequencies and voltages. Check the coolers and
heatsinks.
Did You check the display for bad/hot pixels?