[argyllcms] Re: Display calibration and gray balance

  • From: Florian Höch <lists+argyllcms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 12:03:23 +0200

Thanks, from what I can glean from the UDACT report measurements, the gray balance seems to be evaluated against the calibration, so the profile would not be involved there, contrary to what I initially thought (still not sure though). The color patches are likely evaluated like I assumed, it was interesting that the chromatic adaption seemed to be von Kries (atleast in my tests I got matching Lab values when using it), as other UDACT reports I've seen used (or were atleast labeled as using) Bradford.

Am 23.04.2010 00:26, schrieb Fabrizio Levati:

  Florian Höch wrote:

(btw, I'd be interested in the 'profile quality' part of the UDACT report for
comparison with the dispcalGUI verification results, if you're willing to share
:) )

Here we go! Sharing is the essence of this list, I think...

Thanks a lot to both of you for the useful info and suggestions.

Fabrizio
--
Florian Höch
http://hoech.net