[argyllcms] Re: Display calibration

  • From: Roger Breton <graxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2007 10:03:38 -0500

> The problems occure when the color engine (all my softwares under Linux are
> based on LCMS) use the profile. I tried to profile my laptop LCD, and I
> got the same problem.
>
> I'm using the Eye-One Display 2.

If I were you Frédéric, I would check the instrument against some other
monitor or system. For example, the best test I can think of is either under
Windows or MacOSX. I'm sure you have friends that wouldn't mind having their
displays calibrated by you? And then, you'll be able to take the instrument
out of the equation *if* the results are good.

Roger Breton