[argyllcms] Re: Display Calibration Hardware Capabilities

  • From: Rishi Sanyal <rishi.j.sanyal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 18:33:41 -0700

Funny, Vittorio -- I'm 'sarangiman' on that thread.

Anyway, I offered Ethan my Munki next time I headed down to Portland.
No response re: that.

Anyone in Seattle with a ColorMunki or i1 Pro? I'm not convinced the
Munki is that bad b/c it generates reasonable profiles across my Dell
U2711 as well as my older Dell 2005FPW. Couldn't say the same for my
i1 Display 2, which just failed miserably on my U2711.

But I have no way of knowing how accurate my Munki actually is...
-Rishi