[argyllcms] Re: Display Calibration Hardware Capabilities

  • From: Rishi Sanyal <rishi.j.sanyal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 02:12:40 -0700

Ethan wrote back to me & actually indicated that he *did* use adaptive
mode & the Argyll software for the ColorMunki... so it should've
brought out the best behavior of the CM. So either the CM is sub-par
or his unit was bad. Too bad he doesn't live in Seattle where I could
just drop him off mine!

-Rishi