[argyllcms] Re: Display Calibration Hardware Capabilities

  • From: János, Tóth F. <janos666@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 22:37:07 +0100

What do you mean by that? This guy (the link you quoted) used a Jeti spectro:
http://www.jeti.com/cms/index.php/instruments/radiometer/specbos-1211
I don't think there could be a day and night difference between this
Jeti and the CS-200.

Speaking of prof displays... Do the EIZO and NEC softwares have their
own EDR files for the CG and PA monitors?
Can I extract them somehow to create ccss files with ArgyllCMS? :)