[argyllcms] Re: Display Calibration Hardware Capabilities

  • From: Rishi Sanyal <rishi.j.sanyal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 20:27:56 -0700

Dell U2711 (the 27" wide-gamut version). I should've actually realized
my i1 Display 2 profile was wrong for that monitor from the very
beginning because even when I typed in a color of 255,0,0 using the
eyedrop tool in Photoshop, that color looked orange! Fixed now using
Munki + dispcalGUI using adaptive mode.

-Rishi