[argyllcms] Re: Dispcalgui and "Measure" buttons

  • From: Florian Höch <lists+argyllcms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 17:24:59 +0200

Thanks for the suggestion, but that wasn't it. I think I found the problem. In dispcalGUI, I'm waiting for the output "Hit ESC or Q to exit, any other key to take a reading" after sensor calibration, and this is where it times out, because the actual output with a ColorMunki has "instrument switch or" inserted before the "any other key" part. Well, atleast that should be easily fix-able by being less specific in the string I wait for :) Just "key to take a reading" should probably always work. I'll have a testing version ready later.

Regards

Am 21.06.2010 17:08, schrieb Jürgen Lilien:
Jari Jylhä wrote:
Yes it do. After pushing "Yes" button it says "Calibrating
instrument..." and couts to 30 seconds. Then it says "Error".

One dumb thought, maybe this problem is part of a misunderstanding.
To start the calibration with argyll you have to press a button on
the keyboard, not the button on the colormunki.

Regards, Juergen
--
Florian Höch
http://hoech.net