[argyllcms] Re: DispcalGUI v0.2.5b with Eye-One Pro

  • From: Florian Höch <lists+argyllcms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 21:10:58 +0200

Thanks for the offer, I'll let you know what'll be needed once I find a good way to get started. Current results for the x86 package look promising, mostly because I let alien do all the work of creating the .deb (from the Fedora 10 RPM).

Regards,

Florian Höch

Louis Gardent schrieb:
i am ubuntu jaunty 64 equiped. So if you want me to try out building an
amd64 package, just tell me what to do ;)

Louis Gardent

On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 20:19, Florian Höch
<lists+argyllcms@xxxxxxxxx<lists%2Bargyllcms@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Sorry, I can't do x64 releases atm. But I'm currently trying to ready a x86
Ubuntu package :)

Regards,

Florian Höch

Louis Gardent schrieb:

 Thank Florian !
Do you think we could have a (ubuntu jaunty) deb package ? maybe even x86
and amd64 releases ?

Thx ever so much

Louis Gardent