[argyllcms] Re: Dispcal and black point

  • From: Florian Höch <lists+argyllcms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 23:30:00 +0200

Am 12.08.2010 23:01, schrieb Marco N.:
I have tried the -ql option, but at the end the black point is tweaked.

So, by 'tweaked' you mean it is still brightened by the calibration curves? Hmm. Not much I can suggest at the moment unfortunately.

I notice that if I load a previous calibration the GUI doesn't load the
correct starting setting for the white level (from native to other X cd/m2)

Right, the behavior for calibration (.cal) files in dispcalGUI is currently not in sync to what happens when loading settings from a profile (for .cal files it currently reads the actual measured whitepoint rather than the preference). I'll change that for the next version.

Regards
--
Florian Höch
http://hoech.net