[argyllcms] Re: Different approach to profiling?

  • From: "Lars Tore Gustavsen" <lars.tore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 11:03:04 +0200

On 9/5/07, Ben Goren > wrote:
> Sorry 'bout that --  I realized I had left out  ``-i j'' from that
> line  when  I tried  to  follow  my  own instructions  later  that
> evening. As Graeme  has already pointed  out, you need  to specify
> the Jab color space.

Thanks for helping again. Looks like I have one more colorspace on my
reading list.

Maybe it will be usefully if tiffgamut printed a warning if the tiff
file have an embedded profile that not match the one specified at the
commandline?

And Ben has you talked your mother to use device link profiles for her
scanner yet?  :-)

Lars Tore Gustavsen