[argyllcms] Re: Device Link Profiles

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 13:04:18 +1100

Martin Weberg wrote:
to negative metameric effects. Use -kp for custom black generation.
Beware, setting -kp is a battle of trial-and-error iterations (at
least for me :-)).

Yep, it's not the easiest thing to use. I think the next version
will make things a little better though - I found a bug in the way output
curves were being handled in relation to the total ink limit, and this had
the effect of putting colprof/collink out of sync with what you could see
using xicclu -fif -g. With that fix it seems to be easier to control and
get what you want.