[argyllcms] Re: Device Link Profiles

  • From: Martin Weberg <martin.weberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 02:19:54 +0100

Hi Kevin!

I follow the colorsync-users list (subject: Device Link Profiles &
Monaco Profiler Platinum) and know that you are setting up a proofing
process, right?

Try:
collink -v -fk -G -ia -cpp -dpp -kt -l400 -L100 input.icc proofer.icc
input2prooferDL.icc

Notes:
- You're proofing using Kodak Approval? Then if you are able to proof
on actual print paper use -ir instead.
- I would also give -kx a try. Possibly generating a proof less prone
to negative metameric effects. Use -kp for custom black generation.
Beware, setting -kp is a battle of trial-and-error iterations (at
least for me :-)).

Martin Weberg