[argyllcms] "Development in progress" update

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 16:19:03 +1000

For those tracking the "Development in progress" source snapshot,
I've updated it with what I'm proposing to make the next release
(in about a weeks time I hope). The latest source has a .zip file
size of 3571974 bytes.

If anyone would like to compile it up, and test it out,
I'd appreciate the feedback.

Things to look at:

        Compile problems
        Install problems (USB drivers)
        New functionality (dispcal, particularly on LCD's)
        Regression testing (has anything you use been broken)

Note that compiling has been streamlined a little - there's no
need to treat the tiff library as a special case any more, but
you need to update your Jambase with the latest rules.

cheers,