[argyllcms] Re: Developer snapshot V0.70 Beta Test now available.

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 18:21:16 +1000

Frédéric wrote:

Thanks for your report.

I've just used dispcal from this beta, with a DTP92Q. I attached the results, and those from the v0.60... There are differences, but I don't know which one is better.

I had reports that the DTP92Q doesn't work on V0.60 (the 'Q' being
the USB version of the serial DTP92). There are subtle difference
between V0.60 and V0.70Beta1 with regard to the exact nature of
the target curve, especially near black. There were some discussions
on the mailing list a while ago about this.