[argyllcms] Re: Developer snapshot V0.70 Beta Test now available.

  • From: "Alastair M. Robinson" <profiling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 20:04:32 +0100

Hi,

Graeme Gill wrote:

Please report and problems or issues in compiling or running this snapshot.

I've nearly got an autotools tarball ready - but in testing it I've hit a snag - DTP41 support seems to have regressed - I can't get anything but a "Strip read failed due to misread" error currently. I've tested with the Windows build too, with the same result.

Later on I'll post a debug log from printread both with this version and the previous version (and check that the instrument still works with the previous version!), for comparison.

All the best,
--
Alastair M. Robinson