[argyllcms] Re: Developer snapshot V0.70 Beta Test now available.

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 22:54:57 +1000

noigraphics wrote:
In "Spotread" doc. I can't find Eye One Pro for supported instruments. But if I try to make a measurement seems to work ( but not with "options" ) . So, please tell me if is supported or not

The supported instruments are listed at the top of the main documentation
page (ArgyllDoc.html). I'll remove the references to supported instruments
in the individual utility documentation.

I'm not sure what you mean by "but not with options".