[argyllcms] Re: Developer snapshot V0.70 Beta Test now available.

  • From: Frédéric <frederic.mantegazza@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 18:19:09 +0100

On Thursday 22 March 2007 04:50, Graeme Gill wrote:

>       I've just uploaded a fresh source snapshot of what will probably
> resemble the next release of Argyll, to:
> <http://www.argyllcms.com/argyll_dev_src.zip>.
> [...]
> Please report and problems or issues in compiling or running this
> snapshot.

Hello Greame,

I would love to test this beta version, with a DTP92Q, but I'm still unable
to compile it under Linux. I don't know if Alastair plans to make an
autotool package of this version, but this is the only way for me to
compile it...

PS: BTW, where is the linear.cal file? I can't find it in the sources...

--
   Frédéric

   http://www.gbiloba.org