[argyllcms] Re: Dell U2711 - is it any good?

  • From: edmund ronald <edmundronald@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 14:16:11 +0200

Graeme,

 I'm not so sure that an aging display can be recalibrated with a
measurement made on a new one.

 And the problem is that it is precisely people who do prepress who are
going to age a display by running it 10 hours a day, and will refuse to
throw it away after a year.

Edmund

With the scheme above, all you need is for someone with a spectrometer