[argyllcms] Re: Dell U2711 - is it any good?

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 09:04:09 +1000

Nikolay Pokhilchenko wrote:

Is the i1Display LT temperature stabilized?

Not explicitly, but I think the LtoF chip they use has a relatively
low temperature coefficient (ie. it may do some internal compensation).

I have both i1 Display LT and i1Pro rev.D non-UVCut. Can I make correction
matrix for i1Display
and calibrate/profile the display by i1 Display with CCMX instead
calibrating/profiling by i1
Pro? Can be this way more accurate for wide-gamut displays? For sRGB gamut
displays? What do You
think?

Yes, if you have a spectrometer as a reference, you can certainly create a ccmx
for the
colorimeter.