[argyllcms] Re: Dell U2711 - is it any good?

  • From: Nikolay Pokhilchenko <nikolay_po@xxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 14:22:33 +0400

Graeme Gill wrote:

Rishi Sanyal wrote:
> Doesn't your adaptive mode help with the spectrophotometer (or
> 'spectroradiometer')? Or can the adaptive mode only help to a certain
> extend? I understand that colorimeters with matched filters can be

Adaptive helps the accuracy, but it doesn't help stability. The main
drawback of the current i1Pro and Munki spectrometers is that
they aren't temperature compensated when in emissive mode,
while many of the colorimeters are temperature stabilised.
Is the i1Display LT temperature stabilized?
I have both i1 Display LT and i1Pro rev.D non-UVCut. Can I make correction
matrix for i1Display and calibrate/profile the display by i1 Display with CCMX
instead calibrating/profiling by i1 Pro? Can be this way more accurate for
wide-gamut displays? For sRGB gamut displays? What do You think?