[argyllcms] Re: Dell U2711 - is it any good?

  • From: Rishi Sanyal <rishi.j.sanyal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 17:30:34 -0700

Graeme,

Doesn't your adaptive mode help with the spectrophotometer (or
'spectroradiometer')? Or can the adaptive mode only help to a certain
extend? I understand that colorimeters  with matched filters can be
better because their S:N ratio is quite high compared to what each
pixel (covering a given wavelength band) on the CCD of a
spectrophotometer receives...

-Rishi