I've recently bought a used eye one pro, I' ve used it to calibrate my pc
monitor and to read 1764 patches.
I've printed with my own created icc profile, with the icc of the paper
manufacter, as well with the standard icc profiles of my epson printer but none
of them seem to work.
Except from little variations among the profiles, the printed colors are much
more darker and the gray scale is very poor from the soft proofing on
Photoshop. Some image parts with gray shades are printed black!!
The Argyllcms commands that I used to generate the profile are:
1) targen -v -d2 -G -g128 -f1764 eye_one_result
2) printtarg -v -ii1 -R1 -T300 -p A4 eye_one_result
3) chartread -v -H -T0.4 eye_one_target_result
4) colprof -v -qH -r1.0 -D"Polyester MatteBlack FineArtMattePaper"
5) profcheck -k eye_one_result.ti3 eye_one_result.icm
Profile check complete, errors(CIEDE2000): max. = 1.617668, avg. = 0.349918,
RMS = 0.398709
Do you have any ideas why is this happening?
Thanks in advance.
Greetings from Munich,