[argyllcms] Re: DTP94 problem

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 22:23:48 +1100

Fabrizio Levati wrote:
Is there a way to investigate the problem further?

Not without some inside knowledge of the instrument, or a lot of
messing about.

I'm asking because the instrument is working properly with at least two
softwares...
Sorry for the dumb question, could it be that, being re-branded by quato, it is
someway non-standard?

I wouldn't have thought so. It's returning the error in response to the reset
command, which is one of the most basic commands. I guess it might still operate
if the error is ignored, it just won't give good results if there is no
temperature
drift calibration. So even if other software manages to work, I wouldn't trust
the readings from it.