[argyllcms] Re: DTP94 problem

  • From: Fabrizio Levati <fabrizio.levati@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 06:41:27 +0100

Finally I found the time to give it a try but with no luck :-(

C:\Documents and Settings\fabrizio>spotread_fix -D5
usb_get_paths about to look through devices:
usb_check_and_add() called with VID 0x1d6b, PID 0x2
Get config desc. 0 failed
usb_check_and_add() called with VID 0x1d6b, PID 0x1
Get config desc. 0 failed
usb_check_and_add() called with VID 0xe0f, PID 0x3
Is a libusb HID device
usb_check_and_add() called with VID 0xe0f, PID 0x2
usb_check_and_add() called with VID 0x765, PID 0xd094
usb_check_and_add() found known instrument
dtp92: About to init coms
dtp92Q/dtp94: About to init USB
icoms: About to set usb port characteristics
icoms: About to open the USB port
icoms: USB port needs opening
icoms: About to open USB port 'usb:/bus1/dev3/ (Xrite DTP94)'
icoms: USB port is now open
icoms: Clearing any USB errors
icoms: usb port characteristics set ok

icoms: Write_Read called with '0PR^M'
icoms: About to write '0PR^M' ICOM err 0x0
icoms: Read called
icoms: About to return read '<1B>' ICOM err 0x0
icoms: Write_Read Write_Read success, returning '<1B>'

icoms: Write_Read called with 'CE^M'
icoms: About to write 'CE^M' ICOM err 0x0
icoms: Read called
icoms: About to return read '<00>' ICOM err 0x0
icoms: Write_Read Write_Read success, returning '<00>'

icoms: Write_Read called with '0PR^M'
icoms: About to write '0PR^M' ICOM err 0x0
icoms: Read called
icoms: About to return read '<1B>' ICOM err 0x0
icoms: Write_Read Write_Read success, returning '<1B>'

icoms: Write_Read called with 'CE^M'
icoms: About to write 'CE^M' ICOM err 0x0
icoms: Read called
icoms: About to return read '<00>' ICOM err 0x0
icoms: Write_Read Write_Read success, returning '<00>'

icoms: Write_Read called with '^M'
icoms: About to write '^M' ICOM err 0x0
icoms: Read called
icoms: About to return read '<00>' ICOM err 0x0
icoms: Write_Read Write_Read success, returning '<00>'

icoms: Write_Read called with '0PR^M'
icoms: About to write '0PR^M' ICOM err 0x0
icoms: Read called
icoms: About to return read '<1B>' ICOM err 0x0
icoms: Write_Read Write_Read success, returning '<1B>'

icoms: Write_Read called with 'CE^M'
icoms: About to write 'CE^M' ICOM err 0x0
icoms: Read called
icoms: About to return read '<00>' ICOM err 0x0
icoms: Write_Read Write_Read success, returning '<00>'
dtp92: init coms has failed
spotread_fix: Warning - Got error Hardware Failure (Offset drift calibration
checksum failed) on attempting to communicate with instrument.
Got Offset Drift Cal error. Will try re-writing it

icoms: Write_Read called with 'SD^M'
icoms: About to write 'SD^M' ICOM err 0x0
icoms: Read called
icoms: About to return read 'NaN    ^M<00>' ICOM err 0x0
icoms: Write_Read Write_Read success, returning 'NaN    ^M<00>'
spotread_fix: Error - Unable to parse offset drift value

Any other idea/suggestion?

All the best
Fabrizio