[argyllcms] Re: DTP41 transmittance help

  • From: Doug Private <doug17r@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 14:19:07 +1000

Hello Graeme,

Thank you for giving this a try.  The firmware appears to be the same in
both models,
and the hardware does appear to be the same, so there would appear to be a
good chance.
I have a working knowledge of the factory commands for the DTP41, so it may
be
possible.

If you could help just a little more it would be appreciated.  I am not sure
if the problem
I see is the third input pin or a setting in the unit.  If you could try the
following it may
help narrow it down.

Command '0119CF' - transmission measurement mode.
Does this fail for you with error 3F or succeed?
The light comes on and it may be probing pin 3.

If you try 0119CF on the DTP41T with the base switched to black does it
still work?  This would narrow down if the unit is probing pin 3, the light
channel, or an internal setting.

Try a white calibration '01CF'

Try a black calibration '00CF'

See how the calibration is going:
DEVELOPERPW
26OD   - For the general monitor status, then see section 5 for
transmission.

Switch back to user mode for safety
USERPW

Douglas