[argyllcms] Re: DTP20 in un-tethered mode

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 19:33:40 +1000

Martin Weberg wrote:
Now, I tried the un-tethered operation. Got errors, see log.

Just to follow up on this for the list, there is a bug in the DTP20
driver that causes problems in untethered mode as well. Martin
confirms that the patched version I sent him cures the problem,
so I expect to supply the fix in the next release (whenever that
is!). Anybody else in trouble with the DTP20 can (of course)
email me if they need a fix sooner than that.