[argyllcms] Re: Custom Illuminant

  • From: <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 14:16:01 +0100

Hi Graeme,

Part of the problem was that I was relying on the Photoshop Soft-Proof
warning, which doesn't show colors clipped to black or to white (which you
identified).

The second problem was that I was that I was using -pj in tiffgamut and -pl
in iccgamut, so I wasn't comparing apples to apples.  With both set to -pj,
an sRGB image which isn't clipped is within the sRGB gamut viewed with
viewgam.

Sorry!

Robert