[argyllcms] Creating ICC Profiles for Solvent and UV Inkjet Presses

  • From: Charles Brown <crbrown1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 08:13:29 -0500

Hello all-
I am looking for any help and or insight on the best methods to produce high
quality ICC profiles (with ArgyllCMS of course) on the following types of
inkjets...

 - Vutek 3360 & 5360 (Solvent)
 - Vutek QS3200 (UV)
 - HP/Scitex TJ8300 (Solvent)
 - HP/Scitex XL1500 (Solvent)
 - HP/Scitex FB6700 (Water-based Pigment)

I am specifically looking for background on ink limiting techniques,
differences in color gamut between solvent and UV and anything
else relevant to the process. I have experience profiling normal HP and
Epson inkjets...this is a little different.

Thank you in advance for any and all help.

Charlie