[argyllcms] Create custom screen profile with fake generated color measurements.

  • From: hmhef <hmhef.z1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 21:56:59 +0200

Hi,

I am trying to create a custom LCD profile to reduce saturation of the screen,
I do not have any color calibrating equipment, instead, i can create files with lists of fake color measurements.

Can someone please advice on steps required to do so ? knowing that I can create scripts to output any required fake data, and i have scripts that can also convert between color spaces, for example, i can take input in RGB, reduce color saturation, then output to XYZ / LAB / LSV / ..etc.

I am not worried about accurate color output, only want to reduce saturation (will only be used for office environment, like spreadsheets..etc)

Thanks.