[argyllcms] Re: Converting tif-images with multicolor profile

  • From: Michael Schulz <ms.typografik@xxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 12:28:31 +0100

...very good question! I hope that photoshop (CS5.5) will display the
results on screen but right now I have no idea if it can do this
correctly? Beside of this we could make test prints on a HP Indigo some
where but as far as I know there are no HP Indigo CMYK+N ICCprofiles
available...?

Michael Schulz