[argyllcms] Re: Contributed ccmx files

  • From: Florian Höch <lists+argyllcms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 18:19:33 +0200

Another thing that may come into play: I've once read - if I recall correctly - in some photography forum that newer Spyder 3 devices could have filters that are better fitted to wide-gamut displays. Please note though that I can't confirm if this is actually true or not, so it may just be a rumor.

Am 18.09.2010 15:39, schrieb Konstantin Pyanzin:

Fri, 17 Sep 2010 17:39:28 +1000 письмо от Graeme Gill<graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Magnus Berg wrote:
I was very interested yesterday to test the 'Spyder 3 - NEC
2690wuxi2'
correction file. And I did test it. The result was the worst one I had
ever get.
Just to be clear, what colorimeter were you using, and what monitor are
you using it with ?
Graeme Gill.
ha, it's my files for NEC 2690WUXi2.
I've written to Graeme Gill that his database is useless. Inter-instument
agreement makes it awfull.
BTW My Spyder3 for HP LP2475W matrix is very defferent from database's one.

Regards
--
Florian Höch