[argyllcms] Re: Contributed ccmx files

  • From: Claas Bickeböller <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 17:04:15 +0200

Hi all,

maybe our intermediate report about inter-instrument agreement
gives a first idea of what can be expected from "general" ccmx files.
Note that this was a very first test which is extended at the moment in an
actual research project
with more instruments.
The download can be found here.
http://forschung.fogra.org/index.php?menuid=62&reporeid=123&getlang=en