[argyllcms] Re: Contributed ccmx files

  • From: Darzur <zurdar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 06:22:47 +0100

On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 15:21:32 +1100, Graeme Gill
<graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Hmm. I wonder if that's a hint that the absolute white point isn't
>being restored properly for one of the profiles ?

I'm afraid that this calibration just sets white point to the same
point which was set during Spyder measurement. So I've removed all
information about gray pathes (white, gray, black) from resulting ti3
files. Now they only contains chromatic coordinates of pure RGB (50%
and 100%) primaries. White point moved considerably towards magenta
but difference between corrected and uncorrected is still 10dE. And
now my OSD settings are rougly the same as other reports for this
monitor.
--
best regards,
darzur