[argyllcms] Re: Contributed ccmx files

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 11:32:12 +1000

Konstantin Pyanzin wrote:
I've written to Graeme Gill that his database is useless. Inter-instument
agreement makes it awfull.
BTW My Spyder3 for HP LP2475W matrix is very defferent from database's one.

You are drawing sweeping conclusions from one example, and without
really explaining how you judged the lack of accuracy.

Even if you are right in this instance and intra-instrument
agreement is the cause, it doesn't follow that all colorimeters
have the same issues with intra-instrument agreement.
The DTP94 (for instance) has a good reputation in this area.