[argyllcms] Re: Confirming x-rite i1io supported

  • From: Mitch Capper <mitch.capper@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 18:13:00 -0800

Thank you!  Sorry about that, as the i1pro2 was supported I figured it
might not be listed as it primarily just uses that device.  I found some
references with people who use argyllcms and the i2io  along with obviously
http://www.argyllcms.com/doc2/i0mod.html  but no direct answers on if it
worked or not (on the mailing list or otherwise).    I did find references
to using i1iSis by converting through an intermediate program in the
process to have argyllcms use that.   I am curious if people who use the
automated scanners have preferred software they are using with them (or
intermediate to use them with argyll).

~mitch