[argyllcms] Re: Compiling latest development sources [solved]

  • From: "Auke Nauta" <auke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 11:41:49 +0100

Dear Graeme,

The problem (mine, that is...) is solved.

It was a problem with "winsock2.h" include location in "mongoose.c"
See also:
http://www.zachburlingame.com/2011/05/resolving-redefinition-errors-betwen-ws2def-h-and-winsock-h/

I change the include order from:
#include <windows.h>
#include <winsock2.h>
to:
#include <winsock2.h>
#include <windows.h>

Perhaps this can be changed in your sources also?
Or does it give problems for other users, perhaps?

Greetings,
Auke