[argyllcms] Compiling latest development sources

  • From: "Auke Nauta" <auke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 11:17:16 +0100

Dear Graeme, group,

I am having difficulty compiling the latest development sources (as of
2012-01-25).

Lots of executable's are not build.
The main problem seems to be the lack of "xvec.c" and "xvec.h" in xicc folder.
Placing (possibly) older versions here, fixes most errors :)

Still 5 executable's are not being build, mainly due to: "lack of
<spectro>libdisp.lib".
From the build log:
------
cl /nologo /c /Fospectro\mongoose.obj /DNT /MD /Od /Z7 /DARGYLLCMS /DNATIVE_USB
/DENABLE_SERIAL /DENABLE_USB
/Ih /Inumlib /Iicc /Icgats /Irspl /Ixicc /Igamut /Ispectro /Iplot /Iusb\driver
/IC:\Program\Include
/IFiles\Include /I(x86)\Microsoft\Include /IVisual\Include /IStudio\Include
/I10.0\VC\\Include
spectro\mongoose.c

...failed Cc_ spectro\mongoose.obj ...
...skipped <spectro>libdisp.lib for lack of
<spectro>libdisp.lib(mongoose.obj)...
------

Please could you have a look?

The last version which build well (on my system, that is), is the development
version from 2012-11-26.
My compiler is Visual C++ 2010, 32 bit.

Thanks and greetings,
Auke Nauta