[argyllcms] Re: Compatibility with i1 (Eye One) Display Pro 3 retail and OEM?

  • From: Kristian Jörg <krjg@xxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 09:46:41 +0100

Graeme Gill skrev 2012-02-20 12:59:
Kristian Jörg wrote:
If needed I can assist with the mentioned debug settings on the i1d3 with
Argyll to help find a
method to read plasmas for Argyll profiling.
The example readings with the tweaked code didn't seem too bad. There was the
occasional
anomalous one of a about 1 - 2.5 delta E disparity from the majority. My only
thought
is to use the -l switch to change the target integration time from 0.2 seconds
default to (say) 0.4 seconds for the "CRT" setting, which may reduce the
magnitude of the anomalous readings.
Ok, just let me know if you need assistance.