[argyllcms] Re: Compatibility with i1 (Eye One) Display Pro 3 retail and OEM?

  • From: Ridouan Agarad <ridouan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 22:38:35 +0100

Ah, thanks for the clarification! I rather thought maybe you were
referring to slide projectors :)

BTW, do you think the CMS mangling also holds true if the input is
already in Ycc, or is this particular to RGB input only (e.g. a bluray
player or pc output preconverted to Ycc)? Insofar the HDTV doesn't do
a Ycc->RGB->Ycc conversion, but I honestly wouldn't see why that would
make sense to do on the TV's part...

Op 15 feb. 2012 om 22:23 heeft János, Tóth F. <janos666@xxxxxxxxxx>
het volgende geschreven: