[argyllcms] Re: Compatibility with i1 (Eye One) Display Pro 3 retail and OEM?

  • From: Михаил Павлов <490540@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 18:15:50 +0400

I just tried new Argyll build on Samsung PS50C6900 plasma with ColorMunki
Display. The readings are more consistent even with -yc switch. It's even
more consistent with -yr. Interesting I can set TV to refresh at 100 Hz and
96 Hz (Cinema Smooth mode). In 96 Hz I can see flicker and readings always
was  less consistent than in 100 hz. Now it's about the same: pretty good
in 100 Hz and almost good in 96 Hz.
Thank you very much Graeme for not letting us alone with ugly xRite
licensing policy!

Best Regards,
Mikhail

--