[argyllcms] Re: Communication problems with DTP94B

  • From: Udo Lembke <ulembke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 15:28:22 +0200

Hi Andreas,
right i delete one bracket, but Greame fix it already in the actual download-file.

Udo

Andreas Schrell schrieb:
Udo,

yes, I read the mails but I thought it was related to amd64. I will try it
tonight. You wrote you deleted a line in the source, didn't you?

Andreas

Hi,
do you use the precompiled version?
With this version i got also trouble under amd64.
With a build from source it works!

Udo

Andreas Schrell schrieb:
Hi,

I tried to (re) calibrate with the beta-5 version, but I get communication
problems/bus errors in dispcal (different results) during the display/read
of
the second patch (red). It worked before (beta4) with the same script.

I am using Debian etch on a Sempron board with xinerama setup.

Script attached. Used with the cmd line "cal.sh L 6800"

Any idea what I can check?

Andreas