[argyllcms] Re: Colprof error - can't open AdobeRGB1998.icc -- MacOS Lion -- Answered

  • From: Mark MacKenzie <mjmackenzie22@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2012 09:09:58 -0700

Okay, found the answer. I was putting the AdobeRGB1998.icc profile in Argyll/bin when it should have been in the main Argyll directory. DUH!!

However, that does point out one of the pitfalls that non-terminal user MacOS Lion people like me will run into. So, having corrected that mistake, my first icc profile is being made.

Regards

Mark MacKenzie

On 3/3/12 8:56 AM, Mark MacKenzie wrote:
I am working on my first successful use (I hope) of ArgyllCMS on MacOS Lion. I am in an administrator account. I have also tried various iterations of the colprof command using "sudo" and have received the same error. In any case I reproduce the appropriate section from my terminal.

Also, the AdobeRGB1998.icc file was freshly downloaded from Adobe and installed into "user/argyll/bin/AdobeRGB1998.icc"

I would appreciate help with this and unless my syntax is screwed up this may be of interest to other Lion users.

Thank you

Mark MacKenzie