[argyllcms] Colormunki highres spectral reading,

  • From: Matthieu DUBAIL <matthieu.dubail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 22:28:51 +0200

Hi everybody,

I just got a Colormunki to do flash units tests. I just tested high
resolution spot reading and it seams to work! At least it seams.
Is this proper high resolution reading or is there some kind of
interpolation method used when "-H" option is selected with non high
resolution capable instrument is used?

Another question. The "-H" option with Colormunki gives 118 spectral data
samples while i1pro gives 121 spectral data samples. I supposed there's a
10nm extended range gap between the two but which ones?

Thank you very much,

Matthieu DUBAIL
www.presse-bouton.com