[argyllcms] Re: Colormunki fails to calibrate in chartread

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 23:01:50 +1000

Larry Gebhardt wrote:
Thanks for the quick follow up. Any idea when you will have the fix up? Is it
something
I could compile in myself in the meantime, or has it not been fully solved?

I'm hoping to have something in about a week (but that has been the case for
many weeks now!). Unfortunately the fixes for this particular problem are now
too
intermingled with many other changes to extract a fix for V1.1.1.

You could try compiling <http://www.argyllcms.com/Argyll_dev_src.zip>,
but there are no promises this will actually work for you.