[argyllcms] Re: Colormunki Windows Driver

  • From: Florian Höch <lists+argyllcms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 10:59:22 +0100

Now, if I can just get Florian Hoch to fix a little bug in dispcalGUI
causing a program crash toward the end of the profiling routine...

(Sorry; I just cannot bring myself to do the command line thing... :)

Hi,

please send some details about the bug to dispcalgui@xxxxxxxxx (i.e. how to reproduce, and the log file which you can find in <systemdrive>:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Roaming\dispcalGUI\logs\dispcalGUI.log), then I'll have a look (as a side note, it's probably time that I get a new release out - I'm just not there yet. Stay tuned.)

Regards,

Florian Höch