[argyllcms] Re: Colormunki Photo & Dell up2414q led back-lit

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 09:59:33 +1100

Mathieu GRENET wrote:

> Your solution was my first try. Its far better but colors do not match as it
> used to be
> with my two other screens.

If you can beg/borrow/steal a JETI 1211 (or even an i1pro2, although
the result would be less definitive) and use that, then this would
decide whether the ColorMunki accuracy is any contributor to the problem.

The blue primary is quite narrow, as is our short wavelength cone
response, so a slight wavelength error could have a noticeable effect
on the calculated color response (but so too does observer variability
in lens density and macular density).