[argyllcms] Colormunki Photo & Dell up2414q led back-lit

  • From: Mathieu GRENET <m@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 11:09:49 +0100

Hello,

I'm trying to calibrate a 4k dell up2414q with LED Back-lit, and I cannot get ant good results.

I'm using 3 monitors : one TN, one MVA and the dell IPS.
And the IPS white is all the times more yellow than the others.

I extracted white full spectral and the led one is very different than the two others so I presume that lab calculation by the instrument may be wrong.

Using original x-rite software give me same result so I presume it is not an Argyll Issue, but I'm wondering if there could be as special trick with Argyll to get correct results ?

Mathieu