[argyllcms] Re: Colorchecker passport

  • From: Rishi Sanyal <rishi.j.sanyal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 18:38:29 -0700

You can use open source profilers like lprof & some others to make
camera profiles from a number of charts as long as you have the
spectrophotometric data for the patches. There are different methods
for making input device profiles also, & you may find that one works
better for a particular application than another.

Rishi