[argyllcms] Re: ColorMunki measurement drift

  • From: edmund ronald <edmundronald@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 10:49:57 +0200

I am afraid there is not really "ONE" reference instrument at this
time - depending on whether you chose PhotoResearch or Minolta or
something else you will get different "references". The best one can
really hope for is that one manufacturer's instruments match between
each other.

 That's assuming they are good enough to measure the same at different
points in time.

Edmund